Our goal is to provide you with the education you need to learn why and how ISBA is different from other associations. What sets ISBA apart from others? We are dedicated to upholding and promoting “best practices” to educate, certify, service and support professionals in the BUSINESS VALUATION profession. After all, there are roughly 28 million small businesses in the U.S., not to mention the millions world wide. In the U.S. there are approximately 543,000 new businesses started each and every month!
Within the pages of this site, we know you will learn:
1. About our focus – leaving no business valuation professional behind. That means you have a direct hotline to others who hold sterling credentials that can help you when you need it. You won’t have to wait until it is convenient for someone to contact you.
2. Dedicated and committed to course content that is up-to-date, understandable, and comprehensive! We go the extra mile to instruct you in a clear and concise way so that you know how to value a small or Main Street business.
3. You will need data and tools for your valuation assignments. ISBA has an unsurpassed value proposition.
4. Once you earn the BCA credential, your learning does not stop! Each and every month, you are invited to attend additional instruction FREE of charge via telephone conference. If you cannot attend, the call is recorded so that you can download or listen at your convenience to the podcast from the exclusive BCA Document Vault.
5. We will even introduce you to the leading industry business valuation professionals who are your advocates developing course materials, continuing education, policies, procedures, reports, and steer the ISBA.
NOW Is The Time To Find Out How You Can Earn The BUSINESS CERTIFIED APPRAISER “BCA” Credential.
Let’s Get Started!
Take a look at ISBA's BCA Course Line Up. You will want to check back often for class dates, locations, and information.
An unsurpassed value proposition awaits every BCA. Over $5,000 in data, tools, service, support, and continuing education.
Log in to the "BCA Document Vault" filled with news, FREE podcasts, tools, research, reference, and much, much more!
What are the "best practices" of preserving the public trust for business valuation firms? Find out how your firm can qualify for the Business Valuation Gold Seal of Trust